An old film I worked on back in 2005 that was part of a competition. The original link is down, so I thought I’d re-upload it onto vimeo. This was shot in SD and upscaled to 720p. I was the composer and DOP on this. Full details below:
Original Thread: indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=8769
Thanks to the team on this project, for really pitching in thier time, effort, and help. Especially so, considering we shot on Thanksgiving (in Canada, we do it early, because we’re hungry and less patient).
Some production notes:
-Shot on two cameras, one being the almighty DVX-100a, and the other the Sony TRV-25. Incidentally, while the DVX100a is my favorite 3CCD camera, the Sony TRV is an amazing little 1CCD. See if you can figure out which scenes were shot with what…
-In the bar sequence, the arm in the foreground is a dummy wearing my jacket! We have so much in common!
-An entire bucket of corn syrup blood was poured on my head and my eyes were unable to open for the last few lines without much great pain.
-The song in the bar sequence is Kevin Dunlop’s own “DDT”
- Starring: Amanda Duncan, Denis Logan, Paul Wishart, Dan Peters
- Director, Editor, Writer, Producer: D. Logan
- Original Score by: llirik
- DoP/Ass. Director: Kirill Kripak
- Sound Recording/Mixing: Kevin Dunlop
- Camera Ops: Kirill Kripak, Denis Logan, Kevin Dunlop, Olga Kristman, Paul Wishart, Amanda Duncan
- Make-up and Costumes: Vanessa Lee Wishart
- PA’s: Olga Kristman, Paul Wishart, Dan Peters
- Gaffers: Paul W., Dan Peters
- Poofters: J. P. Dilligantigous
- Location Manager: Paul Wishart
- Catering by Cinema Spatula & Vanessa and Paul Wishart.
- Amazing person: Denis Logan
- Credits by: Denis LoganEquipment provided by: Supergun Cinema, Scope-Films
Additonal Equipment rented from: Vistek